Friday, February 21, 2014

The beginning of the wedding trip: Emily's Victorian Wedding Trip

Because the excerpt I want to use for Saturday Spankings tomorrow is one of my very favorites, I'm going to play it a bit cool today, and give you the mysterious, Victorian lead up to it. I hope this bit at least gives you a sense of how Victorian Emily's married life is starting, in Emily's Victorian Wedding Trip.
Edmund was very affectionate when he came to get me in the brougham. He told me all about the wedding-trip he had planned: Mrs. Smith had given me a general notion of the traditional wedding-trip upon which British brides of the drama were taken, but Edmund now filled in the details: we would take the ferry to Calais, and spend several days in what was considered the drama's homeland, Normandy, so that I could be acquainted with "my" heritage. (This seemed very strange to me, and, I must admit, still does: my family had never been players in the drama; still less had Edmund's, but it was the custom from the drama's earliest days that when new players were admitted they were considered to have acquired an ancient ancestry of erotic forebears.) Then we would go to Paris for a more conventional sort of a tour, and would finally journey back into Normandy, to Rouen, for the Midsummer Festival. 
When Edmund and I were travelling, with the exception of my utterly invisible underthings, the aide-mari and the petit-maître (which were not worn together, of course; Edmund would tell me when I was to wear one or the other; most of the time it was the aide-mari, and the petit-maître was reserved for times when he considered me in need of correction), we might have been any other couple of the ton. We travelled in first class compartments and first class cabins; we dined at tables populated by other aristocrats, not a few of them noble.
Here's the blurb. Buy the book here! 
But Charles had something else in mind, it turned out. After waiting all day for him to say something about a discipline-session, that night he called me into his study and, instead of telling me prepare for a caning, told me that in preparation for our trip to Europe, I was going to learn to be a little girl when he wanted me to be. "I must say, Emily," he said, "that your love of your diapers has intrigued me. We're going to be doing more ageplay from now on--and we know it's something they do in Prophettown, as well, so it may be useful on our trip."  
I knew instantly what this was about. It was about the way I had responded to Sam's daddy-domming me.  
The 32nd book of Explorations tells of fantasy-Charles and fantasy-Emily's ageplay preparations to go to Prophettown, by way of France, while Victorian Emily, herself in France, is inducted into the way of the BDSM great drama.  
This book of Explorations contains fiction elaborating the following sorts of fantasy that you may wish to avoid: Mf, anal, spanking, intense ageplay, watersports, diaperplay. It's intended for over-18 audiences who, like me, are interested in exploring the lines between pleasure and pain, dominance and submission, and fantasy and reality. All characters depicted are consenting adults. 

No comments:

Post a Comment