Thursday, February 13, 2014

Visual spanking stories analysis: hussy

(This analysis concerns yesterday's story.)

The composition of this photo stuns me. Indeed, it's so well-composed that I have a hard time singling out individual hotness-elements ("thermemes"? See to what foolishness a classical education can lead you?), since they all seem to flow together. I can identify them, but I can't see how they function as searingly hot as they do, independently of one another, with the exception perhaps of the mightiest thermeme: the paddle.

Here then, the thermemes:
  • the paddle, perfectly cocked.
  • the shape and clothing of the paddler, perfectly matronly.
  • her hand on her hip, perfectly indignant.
  • the position of "Anne," perfectly offered to the paddle.
  • "Anne's" lingerie, perfectly naughty.
  • "Anne's" lipstick, perfectly slutty.
  • "Anne's" turned face, perfectly apprehensive.
The basic dynamic called to me, loud and clear: punished hussy. The question then was who was doing the punishing, and why. For a while I thought it must be a wife punishing a mistress, but that didn't seem to have the same condemnatory air as a mother can generate, when confronted with a daughter's misconduct, at least in my fantasies.

1 comment:

  1. Incredible analysis, Emily - perfect in every detail! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete