Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Broken by the Institute: Bought and Trained #RTKDungeonCrawl

The first part of Bought and Trained is called "Broken."
"Rose," Leo said, when he was sure he had tied her securely, "we're going to have a lot of fun, you and I, over the next 48 hours--but only if you make up your mind to be a good girl. If you decide that you can't be a good girl for me, well, I'll still have fun. . . but I'm afraid you won't. Do you think you can be a good girl for me?" 
Leo could see fear in her wide eyes as she nodded. 
It was time to heighten things for her emotionally. Without another word to her, Leo began to go through the things on her shelves, knowing that she was watching his every move. He walked to the bedroom door--he had studied the simple floor-plan carefully that morning, and opened it. 
He looked back at Rose. "I'm just going to have a little look in your bedroom, Rose. Do you think I'll find anything naughty?" 
Her only response was to widen her eyes. She knew what he would find, as did he. He went into the bedroom, and straight to the top dresser-drawer. Under her lovely panties and bras, he found a copy of Penthouse Forum dated two years before and a worn copy of a spanking book called Schoolgirl Tales. He also found a cute little pink vibrator. He brought all these out, and laid them on the couch in front of her. 
"Naughty," he said. She mewed through her gag at that, but he was sure even she didn't know what she wanted to say in response to the revelation.
Blurb and cover for Bought and Trained are coming soon!


Now keep on crawling!








5 comments:

  1. Naughty Naughty Naughty.Poor Rose, I hope the discovery doesn't mean she gets no fun. :D I want to see her fantasies become reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She didn't hide them well enough. To many girls keep there naughty pleasures under their panties and bra's and it has never made sense to me. Men like our panties and bra's, why would we hide anything near them?
    I hid mine under the mattress... lol. (just never forget about them and ask one of your kids to help you flip the mattress)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how her eyes widen ... tells the tale :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very naughty indeed!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete