Monday, March 10, 2014

My airplane diaper fantasy--Emily's Journey to Prophettown

The thirty-third volume of EXPLORATIONS is out at last, at Amazon. Emily's Journey to Prophettown ratchets up the tension and the heat, as fantasy-Emily and fantasy-Charles near their goal of reaching the real Prophettown. Their discoveries will shock you! Plus, the officials of Prophettown, thank goodness, have the missing third notebook of Victorian Emily. . . we get a step closer to learning how Victorian Emily became the Secret Countess of Wessulk!

Here's how it starts:
Are you ready for some serious fantasy-gymnastics, reader? You see, I've had this airplane fantasy for a really long time. . . 
On the plane to France, I fell asleep, and dreamt that. . .  
Get it? Even fantasy-Charles wouldn't do this; not that it could even be done outside a dream. 
. . . and dreamt that Charles had commanded me to wear nothing but my diaper under a long coat. Walking through the airport that way was so arousing that I was terribly flushed by the time we boarded, and sat down in first class. The flight attendant, a pleasant looking woman in one of those flight-attendant coat-dresses that you always imagine would open right up to reveal a merry-widow, lace-topped stockings, and lace panties, asked if she could take my coat. Flustered, I opened the top two buttons, revealing my nudity, before I remembered. 
I looked at the flight attendant, who had blushed crimson herself, and I quickly said "No, thank you," and sat down. I saw Charles smiling broadly. 
Two hours into the flight, in my dream, Charles called the flight attendant over and said, "This is my wife Emily. She's wearing nothing but a diaper, and I think she may have to be changed. Would you please take her into the bathroom and check her diaper? Emily, sweetheart, do whatever Jean" (that was the name on her nametag) "tells you, OK?" He handed Jean a dry diaper.
And I love this fantasy so much I even put it in the blurb:
Two hours into the flight, in my dream, Charles called the flight attendant over and said, "This is my wife Emily. She's wearing nothing but a diaper, and I think she may have to be changed. Would you please take her into the bathroom and check her diaper? Emily, sweetheart, do whatever Jean" (that was the name on her nametag) "tells you, OK?" He handed Jean a dry diaper.  
My face as hot as a sun-baked desert, I nodded in my dream, and said, "Yes, Daddy."  
The 33rd book of Explorations tells the story of fantasy-Emily's and fantasy-Charles' journey to France, the first step of their ultimate passage to Prophettown. In a medieval dungeon in Rouen, Emily will come face to face with the BDSM world recorded by her Victorian ancestress a hundred years before.  
This book of Explorations contains fiction elaborating the following sorts of fantasy that you may wish to avoid: Mf, MMMf, anal, spanking, ageplay, watersports, diaperplay. It's intended for over-18 audiences who, like me, are interested in exploring the lines between pleasure and pain, dominance and submission, and fantasy and reality. All characters depicted are consenting adults. 
Buy the book here

No comments:

Post a Comment