Monday, April 14, 2014

Taken by the elders, in front of the Hall of Assembly #Taboo2sday

There's really a LOT of taboo stuff in Emily's Arrival, especially considering that it's relatively short. .
On the porch, I was tied to one of the great pillars of the entryway. Each of the four elders had a scarim now, but before I felt them, the "children" of Prophettown came with willow switches, Sarah among them. (Remember that the "children" were all over 18.) They sang a little song, very much like "Ring around the Rosie," as they beat me with the switches. Charles told me later that the effect was charming. The words of the song went like this: 
Beat the whore-ish bottom, beat the whore-ish bottom, make her feel how bad she is, just like the Prophet taught 'em. 
After the children came the elders. Now occurred the most important part of this preliminary scene. The first three elders gave me six strokes each, and then went to stand in a row in front of me, but the fourth elder, playing the role of the elder easily seduced by the Whore of the Nations, after giving me three strokes with his scarim, stopped beating me, and said, "Oh, but she is comely! Brothers, shall we not avail ourselves of this whore?" And then, without waiting for an answer, he shrugged his robe to the ground and grasped my hips from behind. With a cry of erotic triumph, he was inside me, thrusting hard. I gave the scream I was supposed to give, at the power of this Son of the Prophecy.
 Buy the book at Amazon! Here's the blurb:
"Indeed it is a comely thing," said the Prophet.  
"Let this whore be whipped through the town," said the first man.  
"Yea, let her be brought to the place of men's refreshment," said the second.  
"Let her be given unto the Sons of Prophecy upon Midsummer Eve," said the third.  
"And let her master be rewarded by all the wish-maidens together," said the fourth.  
I looked sharply at Charles. Surely this was the reason his part was highly coveted. 

In the 34th book of Explorations, fantasy-Emily and fantasy-Charles finally arrive in Prophettown. The reception they receive will fulfill all fantasy-Emily's deeply held visions of public punishment.  
This book of Explorations contains fiction elaborating the following sorts of fantasy that you may wish to avoid: Mf, MMMMf (no sex between the M's), spanking, ageplay. It's intended for over-18 audiences who, like me, are interested in exploring the lines between pleasure and pain, dominance and submission, and fantasy and reality. All characters depicted are consenting adults. 
More wonderful, taboo delights below!







3 comments:

  1. interesting, Emily. The song is a fun touch and the stages of the beating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what a scarim is.

    ReplyDelete