Monday, April 14, 2014

Whipped through the town: Emily's Arrival

In the latest book of EXPLORATIONS proper, Emily's Arrival, fantasy-me finally arrives in Prophettown. I bet you thought I would never, ever actually get there. I didn't think I would either, frankly--but where also could this strange story finally find some sort of closure?
The Prophet turned to Charles, who had risen when he did. "Show us your whore, good sir," he said. 
With all his college theatrical training, Charles, standing behind me as I faced the four men and the rest of Prophettown, reached to my throat, and unfastened the hook that was all that held the scarlet cloak upon my body. The cloak fell, with a most satisfying whisper of silk around my naked limbs. 
Was the gasp and murmur in the script? To this day I don't know, but I certainly appreciated it whether it was scripted or not. It was my true Story of O moment: naked in front of an entire town but for a leather collar and a flaming red mask, my red hair flowing loose (whore, remember?) down my back. 
The passage that opens the blurb starts up right there, and here it is! Buy the book at Amazon!
"Indeed it is a comely thing," said the Prophet.  
"Let this whore be whipped through the town," said the first man.  
"Yea, let her be brought to the place of men's refreshment," said the second.  
"Let her be given unto the Sons of Prophecy upon Midsummer Eve," said the third.  
"And let her master be rewarded by all the wish-maidens together," said the fourth.  
I looked sharply at Charles. Surely this was the reason his part was highly coveted. 

In the 34th book of Explorations, fantasy-Emily and fantasy-Charles finally arrive in Prophettown. The reception they receive will fulfill all fantasy-Emily's deeply held visions of public punishment.  
This book of Explorations contains fiction elaborating the following sorts of fantasy that you may wish to avoid: Mf, MMMMf (no sex between the M's), spanking, ageplay. It's intended for over-18 audiences who, like me, are interested in exploring the lines between pleasure and pain, dominance and submission, and fantasy and reality. All characters depicted are consenting adults. 

No comments:

Post a Comment