Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Sci-fi BDSM of the less serious kind: what Emily is up to

Faster-Than-Light drives that make getting from one end of the galaxy to the other a snap. A facility for the breeding of fabulously expensive submissives who imprint on the men who buy their contracts. Laser-guns and all that. Yep, it's that kind of book.
"You may rub, girls," Hend said. Gratefully, Leka, put her hands down to her bottom and rubbed, soothing away a little of the sting. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Alder do the same. "I'm going to put things to bed here in the cockpit, and then we'll go inside and talk." 
"I'm sorry, Alder," Leka said softly. "I didn't mean to embarrass you." 
"That's okay. I mean, I got a little turned on when you were being punished, too, so I really shouldn't talk." 
"A little?" 
"Okay, a lot. I've never been there when Hend spanked another girl before. It's like getting spanked yourself, kind of." 
Leka giggled despite the soreness of the bottom she was rubbing. "Yes." 
"But on Yeg… I mean, did you see other girls punished all the time?" 
"Yes. Almost every day. Sometimes a whole class got punished together." 
"And were you allowed to play with yourself?" Alder's curiosity seemed to be getting greater and greater. 
"Oh, no," Leka replied. "I would have been paddled for doing that."


No comments:

Post a Comment