Thursday, April 2, 2015

Visually inspired: auction

(See here for an explanation of this series and here for an index to it.)

Elsa knew what the diamond necklace being fastened around her neck meant: she had been awarded to the highest bidder, and he had come to claim her. She might have been the most expensive of the treasures auctioned that night, but she was still, dressed only in the lacy black lingerie and the strange wrap with the long ribbons that symbolized her bondage to the corporation and would soon be removed by her new owner, merely another treasure.

"Elsa," came the voice of her new owner, behind her, "the list of lots specifies that you are a very naughty girl." His voice was educated, and very deep. "I shall not bother to ask you whether it is true, so as not to give you the chance to begin your service to me with a falsehood. Instead, I shall ask you to stand up and go to the auctioneer's dais, in front of all these people, and bend over the block there, with your backside facing the bidders. Then I shall pull these lovely panties down to your knees and cane you, to show you and everyone here that a man who buys a naughty girl knows what to do with her.

"And then. . ." Elsa trembled with lust and dread. "And then I shall myself auction the right to use you after I take you for the first time, over that same block, right then and there, as a way to recoup some of the enormous investment I just made in my new concubine."

No comments:

Post a Comment